Wednesday, December 16, 2009

No more excuses...



My pregnancy, Alexis's birth, and all her medical issues were a great excuse to put off doing what needed to be done. I'll admit it--I used her. But I finally sucked it up and called the dentist. I have a lot of work that needs to be done and had to put it on hold. I HATE that stupid dentist drill. It's the one thing in the entire world that has ever caused me to have a panic attack.

So yesterday, since Jason was off work for the holidays and could watch the kids, mom and aunt Paula took me to the dentist. Since I have to be medicated, I have to be driven. And yes, it took 2 people to get me there. 2 people. But not because I put up a fight and have to be restrained to get me into the dentist's office. And not 2 people because they love me so much and are doing this out of the kindness of their hearts (even though that is kinda true). Nope. 2 people because the find me soooooo highly entertaining when I am under the influence of powerful hypnotic drugs.

If you ask Paula, she will be more than happy to provide all the entertaining details of previous dentist visits. Mom has witnessed a few choice moments herself. Yesterday wasn't much different. At least I kept my antics confined to the dentist office and went straight home. That's better than the time I put on a show for all the customers at the Noblesville Panera Bread.

Of course I'm glad that Alexis is healthy. I just need to find a new excuse to get out of going to the dentist.

2 comments:

  1. Heheheheh...shall I share???? Love ya! Aunt Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, share! or at least give me a heads up next time and take her to Panera so I can watch :)

    ReplyDelete