Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This and that...












I'm 37 weeks today and there's not much to report. We just came from the doctor and I'm dilated to 2.5 or 3 cm. "A stretchy 2.5" to quote her exactly. No non-stress test today because tomorrow I'll have another ultrasound...a biophysical profile...instead. Back to hoping for the big 8. My stomach is measuring 38 cm which is the same as it measured last week. Still having contractions, sometimes a couple an hour, but they aren't concerned until there are about 6 an hour. Thank goodness they are nothing painful or uncomfortable.

I'm trying to tie up all the loose ends around here and racking my brain trying to think what I may be overlooking. Bag: packed. Bills: payed. Books: returned. I still have some work to finish up. 2 more nursing homes to visit and lots of cases to write up. And that has to be done by next week. I have a conference on Thursday and Friday next week which won't be terribly fun to sit through. After the conference I'll be officially done with work. My most important thing is that the boys have their "Preschool Sings" program on Sunday and I would hate to miss that. Nicholas especially is so excited for his "program". He's our little singer--you should hear this kid sing in the car. A bit out of tune, but quite entertaining.

With the help of mom and Paula, the nursery is all ready. The crib is up, clothes washed, and all the pink makes it look like a Pepto volcano erupted. Love it!

Update tomorrow on the BPP results.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are at the conference but I'm sure you'd be much comfortable elsewhere. I continue to pray for you, your little girl and your whole family. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you. Maybe see you next Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete