Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm with my baby!

Alexis is still sedated, but you can tell she's trying to wake up. Once she's awake they will try turning off the vent and if all goes well, they will take the vent out. She has a bandage over the incision, 3 IV's, and a tube coming out of the bottom of the incision. Her hands are currently restrained and you can tell she doesn't like it. Once she wakes up she will probably not be very happy due to the vent, but she is still on strong pain meds to keep her comfortable.

It's a different world in the PICU than it was in the NICU. There's a tv in the room, we can eat in the room, and I can use my CELL!! YEEEEE HAWWWWWWW.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, the tubage! She still looks great under it all. So happy things are good and you've been blogging. You're such a good Mommy.

    ReplyDelete